The public relationsand outreachspecialistisresponsible for growing, shaping, and maintainingthe Basita.livereputation and brand, and taskedwithidentifying media opportunities, maintaining existing media relations, and promoting positive public awareness of theplatformthrough external communications.
He / She will be responsible for growing the platform’s family through reaching out to new partners, artists, institutions, and building long-term partnerships, as well as managing its social and digital media platforms.
- Draft press releases, pitches, case studies and media summaries
- Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Conduct a detailed market research to build a reliable database for potential clients (Potential Artists , Venues , Partners, ….,etc)
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
- Pitch story ideas and content to media
- Ensure all communication is cohesive with the brand image
- Track and analyze media coverage to inform future campaigns
- Measure PR program impacts using regular reporting
- Manage Basita digital platforms to promote its events
- Conduct any task that fulfils the above key objectives
- A person who’s active in the cultural scene and well aware of the activities around the Music, Cinema, Theater, Dance, and performance arts industries
- 3-5 years of experience in public relations or outreach for cultural organizations
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of public relations programs
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience in digital media
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by maximum 15 July 2022
***The position is remote in Egypt