10 Jul 2022 02:15 AM
Public Relations and Outreach Specialist
The public relations and outreach specialist is responsible for growing, shaping, and maintaining the Basita.live reputation and brand, and tasked with identifying media opportunities, maintaining existing media relations, and promoting positive public awareness of the platform through external communications.
He / She will be responsible for growing the platform’s family through reaching out to new partners, artists, institutions, and building long-term partnerships, as well as managing its social and digital media platforms.
- Draft press releases, pitches, case studies and media summaries
- Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Conduct a detailed market research to build a reliable database for potential clients (Potential Artists , Venues , Partners, ….,etc)
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
- Pitch story ideas and content to media
- Ensure all communication is cohesive with the brand image
- Track and analyze media coverage to inform future campaigns
- Measure PR program impacts using regular reporting
- Manage Basita digital platforms to promote its events
- Conduct any task that fulfils the above key objectives
- A person who’s active in the cultural scene and well aware of the activities around the Music, Cinema, Theater, Dance, and performance arts industries
- 3-5 years of experience in public relations or outreach for cultural organizations
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of public relations programs
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience in digital media
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by maximum 15 July 2022
***The position is remote in Egypt