All information provided by any General or Creative User or collected by Basita.live in connection with the Services is governed by Basita.live Information Security, Privacy and Usage Policy, which is hereby incorporated into the T&C; and as mentioned below:
- Basita.live ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
- Basita.live protects your personal information by:
- If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Basita.live, please contact us at our e-mail address.
- Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password with anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and any consequences this may cause. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Basita.live. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. We would like to remind you to log off of your account and close the browser if you are using a shared computer.
Basita.live only collects, records, holds, stores, discloses, transfers and uses any information as outlined below:
- We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so.
- We will only collect information if it is relevant to our services to you and when you create an account as Creative User or as a General User on Basita.live.
- Your information will only be kept as long as we are either required to by law (in certain countries), or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The account information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes
- If you are logged-out from your account or do not have an account on Basita.live you can visit our website and browse it without having to provide any information, and you will remain anonym to us.
- You must only submit to us, our authorised agent or the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes when they occur.
- We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
- You may access and update your account information at any time.
- You may request to delete your account at any time. Once your account has been deleted, you won’t be able to retrieve any data.
- If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
- You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address.
- If you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be able to continue providing our services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
When you visit Basita.live, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Platforms and the services we provide.
Basita.live shall regularly review the Information Security, Privacy and Usage Policy to improve it. We reserve the right to modify and change the Policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that Basita.live has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if Basita.live has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purpose of meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, as a result of a request of any nature by such parties.
Basita for Website Trading LLC built the Basita Live App as a Free App. This SERVICE is provided by Basita for Website Trading LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-02-22