We are looking for a project coordinator to join our multi-cultural team in AGORA and Basita on a 20-months project funded by Drosos Foundation.
The candidate’s main duties will be:
- Provides admin support to the project’s senior arts and culture manager in coordination, work planning, reporting, networking and communication.
- Supports and follows-up on the implementation of the project activities.
- Assists in drafting surveys, interim and final evaluation forms.
- Contributes to communication and outreach activities for the project.
- Keeps record of the project’s administrative documents.
- Communicates with participants, institutions, and mentors when necessary.
- Participates in and coordinates meetings.
- Takes meeting minutes and follows-up on deliverables.
- Other duties and responsibilities as the project may require
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in the cultural sector in Egypt with experience in managing capacity building and / or performing arts productions.
- Experience in other MENA countries is an added value.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in Arabic and English.
Application requirements:click here to apply
- Your CV
- Cover letter elaborating on your work experience and motivation to apply
- Two references
- Deadline to apply: Sunday 15 August 12:00 noon Egypt time
A cultural institution with a headquarter in Egypt and operating activities in various countries. Our mission is "to provide an outlet for creative community involvement through education, dissemination and production of Arts and Culture.
A virtual venue; an income-generating platform that connects creators, institutions, and theatres, with their audiences virtually and globally.
About Drosos Foundation
DROSOS FOUNDATION is a private not for profit organization dedicated to supporting community development and committed to enabling disadvantaged people to live a life of dignity. Based in Zurich, Switzerland; DROSOS seeks long-term impact through its supported projects in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Switzerland and Germany. In Egypt, DROSOS is operational and active since 2005 serving a wide range of beneficiaries including marginalized youth, women and children. The foundation actively supports the following thematic areas: income generation, harm reduction for at risk groups, social protection and reintegration, promoting creative activities for young people, as well as environmental protection